LIFETIME Limited Warranty
- Offered to the original owner.
- Warranty covers wooden table frames against defects in material, cracking, noises and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the table.
- Steel and aluminum tables are warranted for 5 years.
- Foam and seams are warranted for five years.
- Electrical, and actuators are warranted for three years.
- Labor on the Electrical Actuators is 2 years.
- Warranty includes repairs on site or at the factory and return shipping costs to the customer. Customer is responsible for shipping to the factory. Replacement parts include a 90-day warranty.
This limited warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of our products, and does not apply to the following cases:
- Damage caused by improper set-up, accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners)
- Failure to do basic maintenance on equipment and upholstery.
- Any non-factory modifications and unauthorized repairs will also invalidate the warranty and immediately terminate all liability by Nomad Tables for the product or damages caused by its use.